- The Marketing Communications Specialist is able to initiate and come up with a full proposal for contents marketing strategy on all paid and owned media channels to increase brand awareness and acquire sales leads;
- Being responsible to coordinate between different departments and develop contents for new product/brand of the company;
- Managing all social media channels / websites of the company;
- Working closely with Digital Marketing & Account team to optimize sales funnel: Driving online traffic to the company website; Tracking conversion rates and making improvements on all digital channels; Creating the landing pages and optimizing user experience.
Other tasks as:
- Contents creation (email, SMS, website pop-ups, landing pages, push notifications etc.);
- Project management of promotion campaigns and social media accounts;
- End to end preparation of promotional communications;
- Testing and sending out communications;
- Liaising with various internal departments;
- Analysis and reporting on promotion success;
- Benchmark competitor campaigns to better understand our positioning in the market.
First thing first: You should read our company's profile and products carefully before sending your resume. Sending us a template of cover letter will never bring you a chance for interview. Please send us your REAL COVER LETTER, RESUME
IMM Group is the place for those who are:
- Humble but confident
- Talented but modest
- Ethical but strong
- Self-motivated and inspiring
- Ambitious and hungry for growth
- Patient and persistent
You should be good at:
- Fluent in English (4 skills: writing, reading, speaking and listening )
- At least 1 year in marketing/Copywriter or related areas.
- Confident but humble manner. Mature and professionalism.
- You must be ready to become a manager to lead a sales team in the near future.
You will get
- A young & dynamic working environment
- On the job training
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Opportunity to meet successful and high-class clients, partners.
Tel: (028) 730 72 777