IMM Group is the place for those who are:
- Humble but confident
- Talented but modest
- Ethical but strong
- Self-motivated and inspiring
- Ambitious and hungry for growth
- Patient and persistent
- The Digital Marketing Specialist is able to initiate and come up with a full proposal for digital marketing strategy and social media campaign to increase brand awareness and acquire sales leads.
- Being responsible for website optimization, including: Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website; Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website; Collaborating with internal teams to create the landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Running and optimizing paid search, display and contents. Utilizing a wide range of techniques including SEO and PPC.
- Evaluating and executing media buying strategy.
- Managing all social media channels of the group.
Other tasks as:
- Collaborating with contents team to develop social contents and contents on website.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Reviewing new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Well collaborating with agencies and other suppliers.
- Bachelor degree.
- Google Analytics Certificate is a plus
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus
- At least 1-3 years’ experience managing PPC, SEO, Facebook Ads and Affiliate programs is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience or well knowledge in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, Remarketing, Marketing Automation and especially social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role at an agency is a plus.
- English fluency is a plus.
Tel: (028) 730 72 777